Having an independent assessment of your online security & system architecture can highlight security weaknesses.
At Aykira we have the expertise to conduct in depth and high level security audits that you can use to act as a road map for future system architecture modifications.
We consider it very important that your system architecture be secure from the ground up, a well designed system that takes into account security concerns will be easier to maintain whilst enhancing its security. There are numerous techniques and methods that can be applied which both improve security whilst improving architecture qualities.
Our security & architecture audits cover:
- Website Technology: Front end coding, databases, APIs, back-end systems, encryption, data retention and backups.
- Access Control Mechanisms: Roles and responsibilities, permissions and employee termination/monitoring.
- External Threats: Denial of services, script attacks, escalations, social engineering/reputation.
- Internal Threats: Viruses/Worms, Malware, Adware, Root Kits.
- Systems Architecture: Appropriate modularisation and separation of concerns between systems, correct usage of access control systems.
Aykira has a proven track record with 15 years blue-chip experience in online security, including security specialists responsible for auditing systems and technology. We know how to architecture online systems to improve their security and therefore make them less of a valuable target for hackers.
We provide these services:
- Ad Hoc security audit
- Retainer services
- Emergency Callout (Only for retainers)